We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We start with the sheets. Put two tablespoons of flour aside. The yolks mix well with the sugar until they become like a cream, and the sugar is completely melted (I served it in the mixer for about 15 minutes: P). Add the flour and mix with the mixer at low speed, then incorporate the beaten egg whites with the salt powder, but be careful not to let the air out. The composition is divided in two, on one side put the two tablespoons of flour set aside and mix lightly, and on the other side put cocoa.
We are going to bake the sheets, 4 in number, on the back of the tray. Prepare a 25/35 tray with baking paper, or grease with oil and line with flour. Lightly spread half of the white composition, level and put in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 15-20 minutes. After 15 minutes, the toothpick test is done, you know;) The same is done with the other sheets. Let them cool, and prepare the cream.
Mix 5 lg of sugar with the starch and add 200 ml of milk little by little until complete homogenization. We put the rest of the milk on the pan to heat: P together with the white chocolate. When it boils, put it over the starch mixture, and then put the composition on the fire until it thickens. Set aside and leave to cool. Separately mix the butter with the condensed milk and add it to the chilled cream. Add ground walnuts, vanilla and orange juice, then mix.
No more work, the fun begins!
We put a sheet on a plate (I started with a white one), we grease it with jam according to preference. I chose apricot jam because it is more sour and combines nicely with the sweet cream ingredients. Spread 1/4 of the cream over the jam. We do this with each sheet until the last, which we no longer grease with jam, but cover it with the rest of the cream, sprinkle with ground walnuts, and make curls with a fork. The cake is left to cool for a few hours, overnight would be ideal.
We enjoyed it, I hope you do the same! Good appetite!
Method of preparation
Put the sugar on low heat to caramelize it. Be careful not to burn it because it will be bitter. When it has a beautiful color and has melted, we add water, here be very careful not to burn yourself or splash. Let it boil until all the sugar melts.
We give the syrup to cool.
Bake the baking soda together with the baking powder with the lemon juice.
Mix the eggs with a pinch of salt, add the oil, orange juice and sugar syrup, add the baking soda together with the baking powder.
Add the ground cinnamon and flour little by little to incorporate everything. Knead the dough until it becomes shiny and a little sticky.
The dough must remain slightly sticky in order to be able to spread the sheets and to grow nicely in the oven.
Cover the dough and let it rest for at least half an hour.
Divide the dough into four equal parts and roll it to the bottom of a tray (I used the 25x30 tray)
Bake each sheet for a few minutes in the oven without burning it.
Each sheet needs a maximum of 5 minutes to bake.
We put the starch seeds in the vanilla pod, the vanilla sugar and the sugar in a small pot. Gradually add the milk, stirring so that the starch does not become lumpy. Put on low heat and mix until it becomes like a thicker pudding. Let cool covered with cling film.
When it is cold, beat the whipped cream and mix with the milk pudding.
Assembling the cake:
Place the first sheet in a tray and pour half of the cream over it, place the second sheet on top and grease with apricot jam. We put the third sheet and grease it with the remaining cream. Place the fourth sheet on top and make the icing: melt the chocolate together with the butter on a sea bath or in the microwave.
Pour the icing on top, level and put in the fridge.
Lamb meat with rosemary quickly marinated with Food Saver
Mix the ingredients prepared for marinating and grease the piece of lamb with them.
Grease the pan with a little butter. Mix 250 g of milk powder with 100 g of cocoa. Boil 150 ml of water with
Cake with sheets and milk cream
I made this cake a year ago. I didn't post the recipe because I didn't manage to take some beautiful pictures. Recently, I came across the pictures taken then and the recipe and I remembered how good this cake is.
I hope that when I do it again, I will be able to take beautiful pictures of her, but until then, I hope to make a good impression with you as well. It is a tender, fine and tasty cake.
[ingredients title = & # 8221Ingrediente & # 8221]
- for sheets
- 400 gr white flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 8 tablespoons oil
- 10 tablespoons milk
- 8 tablespoons raw sugar
- 1 vrf. baking soda knife
- for cream:
- 1 liter of milk
- 5 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 & # 8211 3 tablespoons starch
- 150 gr butter
- 1 vanilla pod
- 1 jar of cranberry jam.
- for the glaze
- 400 gr dark chocolate
- 200 ml of sweet milk
- 40 gr butter
[preparation title = & # 8221Preparation & # 8221]
In a bowl, put the oil with the sugar and a pinch of salt. Mix with a whisk and add the milk and baking soda. Mix well, then add the flour gradually, mixing with a whisk. When the composition becomes sticky, we start kneading by hand until we get a dense and non-sticky dough. We wrap it in food foil and put it in the fridge while we prepare the cream. Then take the dough out of the fridge, cut into 3 equal portions and spread three sheets and bake in the oven over medium heat for about 10-12 minutes.
In a bowl, mix the starch with the sugar and vanilla seeds. Add a little milk to homogenize the composition, then pour the rest of the milk and put it to boil on the fire. Stir continuously, the cream will harden relatively quickly. After it has boiled and set, add the butter. Stir to melt, then cool the cream.
In the same tray in which I baked the sheets, place a baking paper and then a sheet of dough. Grease it with cranberry jam, then put half of the sour cream. Spread the cream evenly and place another sheet and press lightly. Grease the cranberry jam sheet again and add the rest of the cream. We stretch and then place the last sheet and press lightly.
Melt the chocolate with the milk and butter on the steam bath and mix to homogenize. Pour the hot icing over the cake. Let cool until the next day. Portion with a sharp knife.
It is a very tender and fine cake.
Cake with tender walnut leaves
- For 3 sheets:
- 1 or
- 150 ml of milk
- 150 g powdered sugar
- 150 g finely ground walnuts
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, powder
- 150 g butter (82%)
- 1 ammonium sachet for cakes (7 g)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 sachet baking powder (5 g)
- a pinch of salt
- 500-550 g of flour
- 1 cinnamon stick
- For the cream:
- 4 yolks
- 1 l milk
- 125 g sugar
- peel and juice from a small lemon
- 150 g of flour
- 250 g mascarpone
- For the glaze:
- 100 g dark chocolate (72%)
- 50 ml liquid cream
- walnut kernel for decoration
Total cooking time: 120 minutes
Baking tray dimensions: 23/36 cm
Marlenka cake, traditional Armenian cake with honey and sour cream
I have always been excited about this Marlenka Cake, a traditional Armenian cake with honey and sour cream, a fine cake with a taste of honey and baked nuts.
Today it's time to do it too, although at first sight it seemed complicated and difficult to put into practice. It is not so, it only requires time and patience, attention, observance of the weights of the technological process. But I assure you it is worth the effort!
It is an old traditional family recipe, with the best ingredients, without additives, dyes or artificial flavors. So the Czech Minister of Agriculture awarded the cake the national quality mark.
It is somewhat similar to our traditional bee cake or honey leaves as it is called, the difference being the way the sheets are prepared and the ingredients for the filling, but it is something different.
Other honey cake:
How to make Marlenka cake, traditional Armenian cake with honey and sour cream
Ingredients for sheets:
- 230 g butter
- 80 g honey
- 300 g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- 350 g flour
- 10 g baking powder
- 100 g roasted walnuts
Preparation Marlenka cake, traditional Armenian cake with honey
How to prepare Marlenka sheets:
For the first time we will take care of the condensed milk that we will boil with a box in a pot of water for 2 hours, in order to obtain milk sweetness. Then let it cool to room temperature, then refrigerate. I boiled the can in the evening, and the next day I put it in the fridge.
We outline 4 baking papers with the help of a round shape with a diameter of 24 cm. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees.
Mix the flour with the baking powder and set it aside.
Put the butter and salt in a bowl, on top of a pot of water on the fire, but be careful that the bottom of the bowl does not touch the boiling water.
After the butter has melted, add the sugar, eggs and mix until the sugar melts.
We take the bowl off the steam.
We put the flour mixture over the wet composition, and with the help of a spatula we quickly homogenize the dough. Mix as much as needed and until all the fat is incorporated.
Divide the composition into 4, spread it on the outlined sheets exceeding the drawn edge by 0.5 cm.
Bake for 10 minutes at 180 degrees each sheet, one at a time. We repeat the process for the other sheets as well.
Let them cool on a grill.
How to prepare milk cream:
We put the butter at room temperature and the milk jam obtained by boiling the can in a bowl and we beat them until they are homogenous and light in color. We put it in the fridge.
With the same shape with which we drew the circles, we cut the edges of the sheets, with the help of a toothbrush.
We put the edges and the nut in a food processor and chop them. If we don't have a robot, we put the edges in a bag and crush them with the twister, and we coarsely chop the walnut.
Divide the cream into 5 equal parts and fill the sheets as follows: sheet, cream and so on until we finish the sheets.
We use the 5th part of the cream to cover the edge of the cake.
Roll the whole cake with the shredded walnut edges and leave until room temperature for the next day.
Cut lightly with a bread knife. And we serve, yammmy!
It would seem complicated but it is not at all! Now I wish you good work and good appetite!
- Eclaire dough
- 200 ml water
- 100 ml oil
- a little salt
- 100 g flour
- 3 eggs husband
- Vanilla cream
- 4 yolks
- 150 g sugar
- 50 g flour
- 500 ml of milk
- 4 sheets of gelatin (8 g)
- a little salt
- vanilla (extract, pod or essence)
- 300 ml whipped cream
- Cream layer
- 250 ml for whipped cream
- a tablespoon of powdered sugar
- 2-3 drops of lemon juice
- 50 ml whipped cream
- 50 g household chocolate (50% cocoa)
First we will prepare the eclair dough. In a saucepan, on the fire, put water, oil and a little salt. When it starts to boil, turn off the heat, add all the flour and mix vigorously so as not to form lumps. After 3- 4 minutes, when a thin film of dough has formed on the bottom of the bowl (a sign that the dough has dried enough), turn off the heat and transfer the composition to a bowl to cool.
When it has cooled, add the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each one. Do not add the next egg until the previous one has been incorporated perfectly.
Transfer the obtained dough to a tray (25 & # 21532 cm), greased with a little oil. Spread it as evenly as possible with a spatula or even with your hands greased with oil, trying to lift it at least 2-3 cm on the edges tavii.
Bake in the preheated oven at 200 ° C for the first 15 minutes, then reduce to 180 ° C and leave it for another 20 minutes, until it browns nicely.
*It will grow irregularly and look strange, but don't worry because it has to be that way.
Then remove the top on a grill to cool.
While the countertop cools, prepare the cream.
First mix the whipped cream and put the gelatin to hydrate in a lot of cold water.
Then we put the milk on the fire together with the vanilla. I put directly in the cream half a teaspoon of dried and ground peas.
In a saucepan mix very well the yolks with the sugar and salt powder until the composition doubles and lightens in color. Incorporate the flour, then pour the warm milk with vanilla, stirring constantly.
Put the pot on the fire and simmer, from the moment it boils, for 5 minutes, until it thickens, stirring constantly so that it doesn't stick to the bottom.
Pour the cream into a large bowl, let it cool and then incorporate the gelatin.
*The cream does not have to be hot because the properties of the gelatin are lost.
When it has cooled, gently incorporate the whipped cream.
You can also prepare the chocolate icing. Heat the whipping cream until it reaches the boiling point, then add the chocolate, leave for 1-2 minutes and mix until it is homogeneous.
Mix the whipped cream and add two or three drops of lemon juice for more firmness and sweeten it with powdered sugar.
Now you can assemble the cake.
Place the top in the tray, spread the vanilla cream evenly, then whipped cream and decorate with cooled icing.
Put the cake cold for a few hours or even overnight and then you can cut it into the desired shape. Enjoy!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
About homemade cake sheets, tender and tasty
The recipe for these cake sheets is simple, easy to make. I am a confectioner-pastry chef and I like to use only quality natural ingredients: eggs, butter and natural flavors. Also, I offer you exact quantities, weighed per gram, not fairy tales with cups and & # 8222 flour as it contains & # 8221. There are also recipes for sheets for the oil cake, but I prefer butter which, in addition to the finesse of the taste, also gives these sheets a great fragility. The butter should be greasy, with min. 80% fat. You can also combine butter with lard (50/50).
The world knows these sheets as & # 8222 sheets of ammonia or ammonium & # 8221. The loosening agent (growth) is, in this case, ammonia for cakes. Ammonium for cakes from Dr. Oetker (actually ammonium bicarbonate) is found in all foods. One sachet is enough for 500 g of flour. It is a looser for doughs. It has a specific, pungent smell that comes out during baking. When you open the oven door, that chemical smell that disappears after baking hits you like a fist. So don't panic!
In confectionery and pastry it is very important to use a kitchen scale (classic or electronic) because it weighs first the ingredients (per gram!) And then the pieces of dough for the sheets. They must be equal, all at the same weight. Thus we will obtain uniform sheets, with the same dimensions. The dough is & # 8222friendly & # 8221, smooth and elastic, easy to process (spread on sheets).
I advise you to have at least 2 identical oven trays to bake 2 sheets at a time. My oven trays are 33 & # 21542 cm (the standard for modern ovens). You will see that there is no need to bake these cake sheets on the back of the tray (as it used to be done) because nowadays we have baking paper with which we can wallpaper the inside of the tray. If we leave the edges of the paper a little bigger we can easily lift the baked sheet from the tray.
After baking, the leaves are left to cool on the grills to ventilate (not to sweat, not to condense). These cake sheets are hard at first but soften after they are filled with cream or jam, marmalade. The major advantage is that the sheets can be baked 15-20 days before the event! They really do well to stay a few days because they freeze on their own, absorbing moisture from the atmosphere. They are placed on a tray, interspersed with sheets of baking paper and covered with paper. I can stay in the pantry for a week or even longer.
I give you the quantities for 4 sheets of cake of 33 x 42 cm or for 5 smaller sheets of 35 x 30 cm. You choose how many portions to divide the dough, depending on the size of the trays you have at home. Don't make the sheets too thin because they will break!
Ingredient Apple Cake And Caramel Cream:
- 1 kg. of apples, peeled scales and seed box (6 large apples)
- 150. of ml. of orange juice
- 2 tablespoons food starch
- 470 grams of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon tip
- 270 grams of flour
- 4 tablespoons semolina
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt
- 300 grams of butter
- 200 gram cream cheese (philadelphia, exquisite etc.)
- 1 can of dulce de leche (condensed milk, 400 grams)
- if needed: 2-3 tablespoons of milk
- topping: 2 thin sheets of pie (commercial, linco or millet type), 40 grams of butter, 4 tablespoons of sugar
Preparing Apple Cake And Caramel Cream:
1. 150 grams of sugar together with 2 tablespoons of water put in a saucepan over medium heat and boil together until caramelized (the water evaporates and the sugar gets a beautiful golden color, the image on the left). Add 150 ml. of hot water and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and boil everything until the caramel dissolves completely and the syrup forms bubbles on the entire surface (picture on the right). Remove the syrup from the heat and allow to cool.
2. Turn on the oven and set it at 180 degrees Celsius.
3. Separate the eggs and beat the egg whites with 1 pinch of salt in a large bowl. Add, spoon by spoon, 120 grams of sugar and continue beating until the sugar is completely dissolved. Add the cooled caramel syrup, 100 grams of melted butter (not hot), the yolks beaten a little with a fork, 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract, flour mixed with baking powder and semolina (pictured left). Mix with a spatula, lifting the composition from the bottom of the vessel to the surface, so that the air accumulated in the egg whites is not lost. The composition should be semi-fluid, if necessary, add 2-3 tablespoons of cold milk (one at a time) to thin it slightly.
4. In two identical trays (oven tray, 38 & # 21535 cm.), Covered with baking paper, divide the composition for the countertop and level it on the entire surface. Bake the two sheets for 10-12 minutes in the preheated oven at 180 degrees, then take them out and let them cool without removing the paper.
5. After the sheets have cooled, remove the baking paper, overlap and remove the edges, then cut in half, obtaining 4 equal countertops.
6. Peel the apples, remove the seed box and weigh them so as to obtain 1 kg. of cleaned apples. Cut into cubes and keep in cold water so as not to oxidize.
Caramelized apple filling
7. Caramelize in a large pan 200 grams of sugar. When the sugar has a golden brown color, add the well drained apples and orange juice. Soon the apples will drop and a golden syrup will form. At this point add the starch and cinnamon dissolved in 2-3 tablespoons of cold water. Boil the composition, stirring gently, until it thickens.
8. While it is still slightly warm, the apple filling is evenly distributed on two of the 4 countertops.
OTHER SPECIAL RECIPES WITH APPLES
9. For caramel cream, use a can of sweetened condensed milk (necessarily sweetened). Put the whole can in a fairly deep pot and cover with cold water. Put it on the fire and from the moment it starts to boil, count 3 hours. Allow to cool. When it opens, we will find it inside the can sweet milk (milk jam), a viscous and well-cured caramel cream, with a superb taste. Here, the whole thing procedure explained in a video tutorial.
10. 200 grams of soft butter (with 80% fat) is homogenized with the mixer with cold cheese cream, added 1 tablespoon. After obtaining a creamy composition, well bound, add 1 tablespoon of caramelized condensed milk cream (canned leche). It is incorporated with the mixer at low speed.
11. For topping, put 1 thin sheet of pie in the pan. Grease the entire surface with melted butter and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of sugar. Bake for 5 minutes in the preheated oven at 180 degrees, until caramelized. Repeat with the second sheet and leave to cool, then crumble into pieces.
12. Assemble the cake, alternating the tops with the apple filling with two tops on which the caramel cream is distributed. The surface should be caramel cream. Sprinkle the topping over it. Let cool for at least 3 hours before serving, preferably overnight.
As long as the cake stays in the fridge, the countertops will absorb a lot of the moisture of the cream and the apple filling, becoming soft and very tasty. The cake is delicious, not very sweet, it is cool and comforting.
Sheet cake with milk cream - Recipes
We complain about the suffocating heat outside and the fact that we can no longer prepare elaborate cakes that require a long time near the stove, so today I propose a quick dessert. In order not to prepare a countertop for my dessert, I used biscuits and I also like to use biscuits because the portions are equal and well defined. The cream took me about 5-7 minutes near the stove so I quickly escaped, but the cream is wonderful with milk, semolina and butter, then with a spoon and some cocoa and vanilla essence, the result is delicious. He almost didn't have anything to get between the biscuits he tasted so much :))
It is delicious and creamy, I kept the cake in the fridge and it is welcome in this heat.
You can watch the video recipe here.
250 gr biscuits
1 liter of milk
200 gr gray
200 gr sugar
200 gr butter
1.5 tablespoons cocoa
- in a saucepan I put the milk, sugar and semolina to simmer
- stir continuously with a whisk until the cream thickens, then add the diced butter
- divide the cream obtained into two equal parts
- in one of the halves I put the vanilla essence
- in the other I put the cocoa powder and mixed well to incorporate
- in the tray with the dimensions of 21 x 26 cm I put plastic foil after which I placed a layer of biscuits, I placed the cocoa cream and I leveled it, another layer of biscuits, vanilla cream and above the last layer of biscuits
- I let the cake reach room temperature, then I left it in the fridge for a few hours so that the biscuits would hydrate and the cream would harden.
Thank you for visiting and I look forward to seeing you next time.
Don't forget that I'm waiting for you next time for a new recipe and you can also find me on the Youtube channel, but also on Facebook, and if you like the recipes published here, don't hesitate to click the Subscribe and Like button.
Cake with sheets and caramel cream with chocolate
CHOICE CAKES articles written by Vicky`s Recipes. Healthy Dessert RecipesRecipes. Ingredients for caramel cream: 400 g ground walnuts, 200 g sugar, 3 eggs, 250 g butter, 1 teaspoon of rum essence. Description: Ingredients: sheets with honey, flour, oil and caramel cream filling with almond milk, caramel icing.
For Caramel Cream with coffee: 800ml. Broth Sheets and Gray Cream (Fasting). Don't be scared if they break, we & ldquolipim & rdquo them with caramel cream, right? Fasting tart with strawberry jam and recipe caramel cream.
An old cake recipe with tender sheets filled with a fine cream of butter with burnt sugar (caramel). Recipe Fasting cake with apple top and caramel cream. Cakes & # 8211 cakes & # 8211 urban flavor cookies. Caramel Creams Healthy DessertsDessertsTarts. This cake is from my mother's recipe book and is among the.
Divide it between the three cold sheets. Cream: Boil water and juice from the two lemons with the flour until.