We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I had a beautiful baked trout in stock from the previous day [http://www.bucataras.ro/retete/pastrav-si-salau-la-cuptor-75586.html]. I also had a suitable recipe: http: //www.homecookingadventure.com/recipes/fish-fillet-soup. I deboned the trout and used the meat of a delicious soup. I have fennel in the garden and I was curious what the fish soup tastes like.
- 1 baked trout -300 gr
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 diced potatoes
- 4 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon grated paprika
- 1/2 jar cherry tomatoes [own preserve, with garlic, hot peppers, basil]
- 3 tablespoons chopped green celery
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 orange - juice
- 1 lemon
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Trout soup:
- Fry in onion, garlic and fennel seeds in oil.
- Add the potatoes and paprika. Let it simmer for 5 minutes. Sarati.
- I added thyme, crushed trout pieces and 2 liters of water.
- I let it boil over the right heat until the potatoes have penetrated.
- Add the orange juice, tomatoes, soy sauce, chopped celery and bring to a boil.
- Bone the trout. Slice the lemon.
- Reduce the cooking intensity to a minimum and put the fish fillets in hot juice and lemon slices.
- Taste the soup and salt if necessary. Piperati.
- Serve hot soup.
- Good appetite !!!
Those interested can change the fennel with dill. And celery with parsley.
Trout fillets with celery puree
We boil the celery. Meanwhile, sauté the finely chopped onion in the olive oil. Pour the wine over this and let it boil for 1 minute. When the celery is cooked, we pass it. We integrate the hardened onion and the butter, season with salt and pepper and mix until the composition is homogenized.
To fry the fish, all you have to do is heat the oil very well so that it doesn't stick. Fry the square on both sides for 4-5 minutes.
We put it over the celery puree and serve it hot.
You can find more delicious recipes on the Diva in the Kitchen blog.
STORCEAG as at SF.GHEORGHE
- Put 2 liters of water with salt and pepper to boil -Cut into small pieces
Oven in the oven with rice garnish
1. The fish is cleaned and washed in some water 2. Onion, parsley, finely chopped garlic 3.
Trout fillets in champagne
For 4 people, 8 fillets of trout, or 4 large trout (about 1.2 kg), 300 ml.campagne, 1 kg.cap head (if we buy whole trout we can use only 1/2 kg.head carp and trout cutlery), 1 clove of garlic, 1 suitable onion, 1 small carrot, 20-30 green peas, 8 thin slices of red bell pepper, 2 tablespoons oil, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, salt, pepper
Difficulty: Average | Time: 3h