We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Wash the strawberries well, wipe them with a napkin. We remove the tails, we cut them into quarters, if they are bigger we cut them into several pieces. We mix the yolks with the foam with the sugar. Incorporate the oil into a thin thread, then the milk.
Sift the flour, incorporate it into the above composition together with the baking powder and essence. Beat the egg whites with the salt powder. Incorporate them with a spatula into the yolk mixture. We line a 22x26 cm tray with baking paper, we pour the dough composition. Level it, put the pieces of scattered strawberries. Put the cake in the hot oven, at a suitable temperature, for 30-35 minutes, until it browns nicely on top, but also to be baked. We do the toothpick test. When it is ready, take it out to cool, portion it and serve!
Prepare the ingredients. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees.
Eggs are mixed with caster sugar, vanilla essence and a pinch of salt.
Mix well until the composition turns white.
The flour is mixed with baking powder and added lightly to the egg composition, alternating with milk and oil.
Mix lightly with a spatula or spatula to make the cake fluffy.
Take a tray and line it with baking sheet or with oil and flour. I used a 20 & # 21530 cm tray. If you don't want the cake to be tall, you can use a larger tray, even the one on the stove.
Pour the composition into the pan.
Strawberries are cut into pieces and put on the dough.
Put the tray in the oven and bake the cake for 20-25 minutes at 175 degrees. 25 minutes for the smaller tray and 20 minutes for the larger tray.
Fluffy strawberry cake
-Prepare all the ingredients and line the tray with either baking paper or "classic" grease with a little oil and sprinkle with flour. I used a tray measuring 35 cm x 30 cm.
-Choose / clean the strawberries, wash them, cut the stalks, cut them in half and drain them in a sieve.
-Separate the yolks from the whites that are set aside.
- In a mixing bowl / bowl, beat the yolks well with a pinch of salt (take two fingers) and double the volume, then gradually add the caster sugar mixed with the vanilla sugar, mix with the vanilla sugar, mix the yolks lighten in color and become a frothy cream.
-Over the yolk cream add the 5 tablespoons of boiling water, pouring about a tablespoon, mixing well after each one.
-Add the sifted flour first, all at once and mix further until the composition is homogeneous.
-Turn on the oven and set the temperature to 180 degrees C.
-The egg whites & icirc together with a pinch of salt beat well, hard foam, then gradually add the powdered sugar and mix & icircn further until the meringue becomes glassy, it is dense and leaves visible and firm marks from the tel (forms those & rdquov & acircro).
-Add the egg white foam on two sides over the dough, mixing lightly with a spatula or wooden spoon, with circular movements from top to bottom, until incorporated. The second part is added after the first slice of egg whites has been incorporated. The resulting dough is homogeneous, frothy and not very soft.
-Pour the dough into the tray, level it lightly and place the strawberry halves on top, as desired, with the cut side down.
-Put the tray in the oven heated to 180 degrees. C for approx. 30 minutes (depending on the oven), or until the cake is baked, ie it comes off the edges and browns slightly on top (you can do the test with the toothpick & rdquo).
-When it is ready, remove the tray from the oven and let the cake cool in the tray.
- Before serving, slice according to preference and decorate optionally with powdered sugar and mint leaves.
Fluffy strawberry cake
Strawberries, these beautiful and fragrant fruits, are found in many delicious recipes for cakes, creams, puddings, ice cream, etc. Today I propose one of the fluffiest strawberry cakes made so far. Of course, the recipe is simple and quick, ideal for those who do not have much experience in the kitchen.
Fluffy strawberry cake & # 8211 Ingredients (shape 18 & # 21518 cm)
- 185 g flour
- 100 g sugar fine cough
- 150 g butter (82% fat) at room temperature
- 3 medium eggs
- 100 g cleaned strawberries
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 4 g baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 vanilla pod
- 50 g cubes of berries for cakes / 50 g drops of dark chocolate (optional)
- 1 tablespoon liqueur alchermes (optional)
Ingredient mascarpone cream and whipped cream
- 100 g mascarpone cheese
- 200 ml natural cream for whipped cream
- 50 g vanilla powdered sugar
Fluffy strawberry cake & # 8211 How to prepare
- We clean the tail of the strawberries, then we wipe them with a damp cotton cloth.
- We put the strawberries in a deep and narrow bowl, we add the alchermes liqueur, and we pass them until we obtain a fine and homogeneous puree. Add the lime juice and mix well.
- We put the butter, cut into cubes, in the robot, we add the caster sugar, the salt and the seeds of a vanilla pod. Mix until you get a fine cream, then add eggs, one by one, and continue mixing.
- Mix the flour with the baking powder and sift it. Add in the butter cream, alternatively, the strawberry puree and flour. When we get a homogeneous mixture, turn off the robot and add the diced berries. We incorporate them carefully, with the help of a palette.
- Wallpaper the form with butter and flour, add the cake batter and level it.
- Bake the strawberry cake in the preheated oven at 170 ° C, for about 30 minutes.
- We take it out of the oven, leave it in the pan for a few minutes, then turn it over on a grill where we will let it cool completely.
Mascarpone and whipped cream & # 8211 Preparation
- Grease the baking tray with butter and powder with sugar removing the excess.
- Mix the flour with the almond powder, the baking powder and, separately, rub the eggs with the sugar.
- Over the egg cream add the yogurt, oil, stirring after each one. Add the flour mixture and mix well. Pour into the pan, distribute the plum slices evenly and bake for 30 minutes. Powder with sugar.
✽ Wash the plums and dab them with a paper napkin, so that they do not have water on the skin at all, when you bake them.
✽ Cut the plums in half and sprinkle a little brown sugar with cinnamon inside. The cake will taste better.
✽ Allow the cake to cool completely and harden before cutting into slices. You can serve it with a portion of chocolate ice cream or with a spoonful of whipped cream on top.
Fluffy strawberry cake
Fluffy strawberry cake, the ideal dessert this season! If your favorite fruits include strawberries, this cake will delight your taste buds. With a fluffy and fragrant consistency, the strawberry cake is preferred for family meals.
Separate the eggs and mix the egg whites with salt powder.
Gradually add the sugar and mix until completely dissolved.
Mix the yolks with the oil, baking powder, lemon juice, lemon peel and vanilla sugar.
Mix the composition for 1 minute and mix lightly with the egg whites.
Add flour and mix gently until incorporated.
The obtained composition is poured into a tray lined with baking paper.
Mix the strawberries with the breadcrumbs.
Place it on the entire surface of the cake, and lightly press the strawberries with a fork.
Fluffy strawberry cake Bake for 25 minutes / 180 C.
After baking, allow to cool completely and then powder with vanilla powdered sugar.
It is divided into 15 pieces. Enjoy your meal !
See also recipe: Fresh cake with vanilla cream