We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
A great centerpiece for any celebration
Photo courtesy of McCormick
Wondering how to make honey glaze for ham? Try this easy brown sugar glaze for ham recipe enhanced with cinnamon and ginger—perfect for Easter or Christmas celebrations.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick
1 h and 45 m
- 1 bone-in spiral-cut ham, about 10 pounds
- 1 Cup honey
- 1/2 Cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 Teaspoon McCormick® Ginger, Ground
- 1 Teaspoon McCormick® Mustard, Ground
- 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick® Cinnamon, Ground
Calories Per Serving672
Folate equivalent (total)4µg1%